The website which is accessible, specifically, at the address www.medialog.fr/ (hereinafter: the "Site") is published by S.A.R.L. MEDIALOG, a company incorporated under French law with a share capital of € 109,500.00, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 345 306 617 00043 and whose registered office is located at 150 BD MASSENA 75013 PARIS; telephone number +33 1 44 24 05 04 (hereinafter referred to as "MEDIALOG") Director of publication: Cyrille BELLEFAIX
The Site is hosted by MEDIALOG.
Accessing and browsing the Site constitutes unreserved acceptance on the part of the Internet user of the following details:
The Site as a whole, as well as each of the elements that comprise it (in particular, texts, diagrams, tree structures, software, animations, images, photographs, illustrations, videos, graphic or editorial representations, logos, etc.) constitute intellectual works protected by the Intellectual Property Code as well as by any other applicable international legislation.
MEDIALOG is the only company authorized (directly or through the effect of licenses or authorizations) to use the elements composing the Site, domain names, brands, models, etc. as well as the images and editorial content reproduced therein.
The use of all or part of the Site, in particular by downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or dissemination for purposes other than consultation and use of the Site on a personal and private basis by the Internet user for non-commercial purposes is prohibited. Violation of these provisions exposes its author to the penalties provided for both by the Intellectual Property Code, in particular for infringement of copyright and trademark rights, and by the Civil Code in matters of civil liability.
The creation of any hypertext link to any of the web pages or elements making up the Site is prohibited without the prior written consent of MEDIALOG, which authorization may be revoked at any time. Any content, website or other having a hypertext link directing to the Site or to any of its components are not under the control of MEDIALOG and the latter therefore declines all responsibility (in particular, editorial). concerning access to these sites and their content.
MEDIALOG strives, as far as possible, to keep the Site permanently accessible, but is under no obligation to do so. MEDIALOG may therefore interrupt access to the Site, in particular for maintenance or updates, or for any other reason, in particular technical or editorial, without prior notice or advice to Internet users.
MEDIALOG cannot be held responsible for the consequences of these interruptions both with regard to Internet users and or to any third party.
Furthermore, MEDIALOG cannot be held responsible if Internet users are unable to access all or part of the Site due to any technical defect or any problem, in particular and not limited to:
- a failure and / or congestion of the Internet network,
- failure of Internet service providers,
- human or electrical error,
- any malicious intervention,
- any software or hardware malfunctions,
- a case of force majeure.
MEDIALOG strives to ensure to the best of its ability the accuracy and updating of the information published on the Site, the content of which it reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice.
However, MEDIALOG cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and exhaustiveness of the information made available on the Site, which information does not constitute a guarantee or a commitment on the part of MEDIALOG with regard to the internet user. In particular, the latter cannot be held responsible:
- any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission of such information ;
- any damage resulting from a computer intrusion or tampering by a third party leading to a modification of said information ;
- and, more generally, any damage, direct or indirect whatever the causes, origins, natures and consequences, related to access (or the impossibility of accessing the Site), to the content, the use of the Site and / or the credit given to any information from the latter
To disable cookies, we invite you to click on the "help" tab of your browser or read the information that accompanies your browser software.
Here is how you can disable cookies :
For Mozilla firefox users :
- Choose the "Tool" menu then "Options",
- Click on the "Privacy" icon ,
- Locate the "Cookie" menu and select the options that suit you.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer users :
- Choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options",
- Click on the tab "Confidentiality" ,
- Select the desired level using the cursor.
For Google Chrome users :
- Click on the icon representing an adjustable wrench located in the browser toolbar,
- Select "Settings",
- Click on "Show advanced settings",
- In the "Confidentiality" section, click on the "Content settings" button,
- In the "Cookies" section, select the options that suit you.